The mother-in-law of my boss went to baguio last week she gave me some vegetables… Sayote (Chayote), Green Beans and Marble Potatoes. Thank you Mommy! It’s been long time since I ate buttered potato so why not make my own and share it to the family right? They usually boil the potatoes but I want this crispier so I wanted to fry it. Ingredients below. Enjoy!
Btw, the Family loved it.
- 1/4 kilo Marble Potatoes
- 3 Green Chillies (or Red Chillies)
- 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 -2 Onions (minced)
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 full tbsp. Butter
- Cooking Oil
- Tasty Boy (All Purpose Breading Mix)
Prepare and How to Cook:
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly make sure no more dirt on its skin because you’re not peeling it off.
- Preheat the cooking pan, then put the oil in after it’s heated up.
- Pour 1 pack of “Tasty Boy” in a container and mix it with the potatoes.
- Fry the potatoes until slightly golden and crispy. Set aside.
- Remove the cooking oil from the pan. Add 3-4 full tbsp. of Butter.
- Add the Onions and Garlic, stir fry until golden brown. Watch out not to burn the garlic.
- Add the potatoes you fried, add salt and add 1 tsp. of crushed black pepper, mix gently.